Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Jobs in Richmond, VA

More recruiters
Getting calls about openings in Richmond, VA. One for SunTrust bank. The other was not specific, but it's probably either also SunTrust, or Capital One. In any event, the non-specific one was posted on linkedin. You can find it here.

Will let you know when I know more, which should be tomorrow. BTW, I reread Advanta's rules on blogging. This blog should be ok, but I'm not allowed to update it from work, so keep that in mind when checking back.

SunTrust says they're looking to hire 20 "Analysts". This would be for the mortgage business, but I can tell you, it's not all that different than the work you've all done in SB credit cards.

1 comment:

  1. The linkedin recruiter was posting for the SunTrust bank positions. If you're interested, let me know and I'll get your resume to the HR guy at SunTrust.

    ReplyDelete